Do you need to know how to reset Mitsubishi TV after bulb replacement? Then this post is for you.
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation is a Japanese electronics company. It was founded in 1921. Since then, this company has introduced many different types of appliances and electronic devices. Among them, they have also released some TVs.
These Mitsubishi TVs would come with replaceable lamps. That means you will have to change the lamp after a certain amount of time. Also, there is a counter that indicates when you will need to replace the lamp.
Even if you replace the lamp after that certain period, the timer will not stop automatically. In that case, you will have to reset the timer manually. Now, depending on the model of your TV, the process of resetting the TV would be different. But don’t fret. We will be sharing all of these methods in this post one by one.
So here we go…
Tutorial on How to Reset Mitsubishi TV after Bulb Replacement
Method #1 Resetting the Lamp Counter on Mitsubishi TV
This particular method will work on almost any Mitsubishi TV. So, you can give this a try. However, if you don’t find it useful, you can check the next method. Anyways, let’s learn how to do this…
Steps to Follow
- At first, you will need to turn the TV on
- Then you will need to see whether the ‘Please Replace Lamp’ appears or not on the screen
- Next, you will have to tap select the Enter or Yes option
- After that, you will have to select the ‘Menu’ button
- Then you will have to select the ‘Low Reminder’ option from the menu
- Next, you will have to press the Enter button twice
- Finally, turn off the TV, and you are done
Next time you turn on the TV, you will see that the ‘Please Replace Lamp’ notification is not there anymore.
Method #2 Alternative Way to Reset the Lamp Timer in Mitsubishi TV
This particular method will work if you have the Mitsubishi TV with the model number WD73733. Even if you don’t own this specific model of Mitsubishi TV, you can still try to check whether it will work or not. So let’s go…
Steps to Follow
- First of all, you have to turn on the Mitsubishi TV or projector.
- Then you will have to press the <> buttons and the Power buttons on the device simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- After that, the lamp timer will be reset on your Mitsubishi TV with the model number WD73733.
Method #3 Reset Mitsubishi TV after Bulb Replacement
The last method on our list is also very similar to the previously mentioned method. Still, we will explain it in a step-by-step manner. So, let’s go…
Steps to Follow
- Initially, you will need to unplug the Mitsubishi TV or projector from the power outlet.
- Next, you will have to plug in the connection once again.
- After that, you will need to turn on the projector’s main power switch.
- Now, you will have to press and hold down both the arrow buttons and the Power button on the control panel of the TV at the same time for more than 3 seconds.
- At this moment, the status indicator on the Mitsubishi TV will blink twice.
- That means the lamp hour meter is reset to zero.
The Bottom Line
Mitsubishi TVs are not that common at the moment. However, they were trendy back in the day. As a result, many people still are using their TVs from Mitsubishi.
If you were having issues with the Mitsubishi TV bulb replacement, we hope you have found this guide helpful. There are a lot of ways you can fix this issue.
However, as there are many models of Mitsubishi TV, so it is not easy to share a specific method of resetting them. Thus, we have shared multiple methods of doing this. We hope you have found this post helpful. In that case, you can share this with others.
If you want to know How Long Do LCD Monitors Last? Then you can check this post out. In addition, if you have any suggestions or questions, you can let us know in the comments below!